Please make an effort to look nice for the recital. While dress does not need to be formal, performers should always dress up a little when playing in front of an audience. “Church attire” is great!
- No jeans, tennis shoes, or t-shirts
- Skirts or dresses are appropriate – nothing too low cut or too short!
- No more than 2 inch heels if you are using the pedal
- Nothing around the wrists or fingers….TRIM YOUR NAILS!!!!!!
- Hair pulled back or tucked behind ears….we want to see your face!
Flats or dress sandals are fine…be sure you can pedal in whatever you are wearing BEFORE you get to the recital!
- No jeans, t-shirts, or flip flops
- No jacket or tie is required
- Khakis and a polo are perfectly acceptable