So, I think this is finally the last installment of the Festival information. This year’s LFMC Festival will be held in Delgado’s Music Building on Saturday, February 27th. For directions, please check the Competition Info page. When getting your child ready for this event, please be sure to bring the ORIGINAL COPIES of both of their pieces of music. Photocopies will not be accepted, and the student will be disqualified for bringing them. If I have not yet given your child the original music, please let me know this week, and I will be sure to make arrangements to do so. Also, both pieces must be played from memory! All students should be memorized by this point, and they will not be allowed to use their music at any time. Please check their memory and make sure they are prepared. Lastly, please follow these guidelines for competition attire and check the time listed below for Saturday, February 27th. Please plan on arriving 15 minutes ahead of the time listed below. Thanks, and I look forward to some great performances this year!
- No tennis shoes, jeans, shorts, or T-Shirts
- Nice pants and a collared shirt and dress shoes will be fine. A suit and/or tie are not required.
- No tennis shoes, flip-flops, jeans, shorts, or T-Shirts
- No jewelry around the wrists or rings on the fingers…leave them at home!
- Nice pants or a skirt are fine…use the “Would my grandmother find this appropriate” rule as far as length on skirts.
- No heels above 2 inches if you are using the pedal!
- No low cut shirts…use your best judgement.
- Lastly…HAIR OUT OF YOUR FACES! WE WANT TO SEE THEM!
- Payton Ball – 12:15pm
- Isabel Celata – 8:45am
- Alexandra Elliott – 8:45am
- Leo Gutierrez – 9:15am
- Claire Kittell – 12:15pm
- Molly Koochekpour – 12:15pm
- Rose Koochekpour – 12:15
- Rimi Mandal – 9:30am
- Priscilla Moradel – 8:30am
- Patrick Murray – 12:15pm
- Hala Raslan – 12:00pm
- Kaitlyn Tholen – 9:30am
- Alex Thomas – 2:00pm
- Mo Wang – 10:30am
- Bryant White, Jr. – 1:00pm
- Sabrina Yang – 10:30am
Thanks to you all for your support and encouragement!